Please note all Portable Catios and Portable Catio Accessories will be shipped separately from any other items in your cart.
The Premium 5’10” Freestanding Catio features quality stainless steel reinforced netting for added strength and a quick and easy net installation system.
By allowing your cat outside, there are many threats that you are exposing it to. Keep your cat safe in a Catio and reduce the risk of fights, dogs, foxes, theft, becoming lost, disease, and the most significant risk of being injured or killed by a vehicle.
The Premium 5’10” Freestanding Catio is a simple way to keep your cat stimulated and happy, allowing it to soak up some sun while safely enjoying the outdoors. The F shaped zipper provides easy access to your cat, and an optional Tunnel can be added to provide easy access for your cat into your home or other enclosed areas of your backyard.
- 5’10” High
- 5’10” Wide
- 5’10” Long
- 44 pounds
- FREE Cat Hammock
- Easy to assemble
- Premium ¾” Stainless Steel Reinforced UV treated Cat Netting
- Simple one-piece netting
- The net is suspended inwards of the steel frame. This allows the net to be pulled out towards the frame until the correct amount of tautness is obtained. Having the net taut is of the utmost importance to your cat’s safety, and installing it in this matter ENSURES a tight net.
- Powder-coated steel frame with quick pin-lock connect system
- Pre-Sewn Heavy Duty zipper for easy access
- Velcro straps for assembly
The Premium 5’10” Freestanding Catio provides many benefits, including:
- Safe and secure design for peace of mind
- Affordable solution for cat containment
- Portable and ideal for rental properties or for travelling
- Velcro strap assembly system for quick assembly and disassembly
NOTE: FREE Hammock included. Accessories (Shade Sail, chair, bed, scratcher, bowl, toys) NOT included. Your Catio will not come with both these accessories.
IMPORTANT: This netting has been designed for use by cats only and is not covered for damage resulting from coyotes, dogs or other animals housed in OR outside of the enclosure. If you live in an area with a high coyote population and you are concerned about coyotes coming onto your property, we recommend you research coyote exclusion techniques, deterrents, and repellents for the most suitable and effective way to keep coyotes off your property.
Safety: Due to the size of the netting squares, Catnets recommend kittens (6 months and under) should not be left unattended for prolonged periods within the Catio. In regards to Catio safety in general, it is advised that all netting is installed as taut as practically possible.