For your convenience and ultimate customization, Catnets provides netting and paw guard by-the-foot according to your unique installation requirements. Please note a customized order for by-the-foot netting or paw guard will be shipped separately from all other items in your cart. Please allow extra time for this component of your order to arrive.
Premium ¾” Cat Netting W/ Stainless Steel (by-the-foot)
- 5’ 10” (maximum length 160 feet)
- 9’ 10” (maximum length 80 feet)
- 16ft (maximum length 50 feet)
Ordering Cat Netting by the foot is easy:
- Select your desired width
- In the quantity field, enter the number of lineal feet that you require (whole feet only)
- Press ‘Add to cart’. The cart will automatically calculate the $0.57 per square foot price based on the width selected and lineal feet entered
Note: If you are trying to add multiple lengths per width, the shopping cart will combine the netting into one piece per netting width and you will receive the netting in one piece.
Our Premium Cat Netting is used commonly for residential and commercial catios and cat runs around the world.
- 8 strands of high-quality netting plus 1 strand of stainless steel
- Just as unnoticeable as our ¾” Low-Vis netting
- ¾” x ¾” square mesh size
- Pre-stretched – will not sag or stretch over time
- Knotted high density polyethene and stainless steel material
- UV treated to last over time
- Will not fray or unravel when cut to size
IMPORTANT: This netting has been designed for use by cats only and is not covered for damage resulting from coyotes, dogs or other animals housed in OR outside of the enclosure. If you live in an area with a high coyote population and you are concerned about coyotes coming onto your property, we recommend you research coyote exclusion techniques, deterrents, and repellents for the most suitable and effective way to keep coyotes off your property.
Due to the size of the netting squares, Catnets recommend kittens (6 months and under) should not be left unattended for prolonged periods within the enclosure. In regards to cat enclosures safety in general, it is advised that all netting is installed as taut as practically possible.
UV Tested (QUV ACCELERATED WEATHERING TESTER) Results:
3 years Equivalent to outdoor Exposure: 98% Strength maintained (2% loss)
5 years Equivalent to outdoor Exposure: 96% Strength maintained (3.3% loss)
10 years Equivalent to outdoor Exposure: 93% Strength maintained (6.6% loss)
Discounted BULK ROLLS are also available.