Catnets is the world’s leading cat enclosure netting supplier, shipping over 5000 orders per year across the globe. Catnets is also currently the chosen wholesale supplier to over 25 installers and resellers throughout Australia, Singapore, USA & New Zealand.
We currently offer a Flat Rate of $20 shipping to the USA, using Express Airfreight. (Free shipping for orders over USD$150)
Catnets operates out of a 2000Sq/m warehouse in Sydney, Australia. With 7 Staff at hand, we pride ourselves on efficient service, and quality products.
Our entire range of products can be found on our website, and we also offer a FREE downloadable D.I.Y information guide.
Through fair & reasonable pricing, we aim to help "all" cat owners provide secure & fun spaces for their cats to safely enjoy the outdoors. Our mission is to be the leading supplier of Cat Netting and related outdoor accessories. Through the highest quality products, honest service & innovation in new technologies, we aim to offer our customers exceptional quality and value for money.
WHAT DO WE SELL?
Our core business is the supply of specialised cat netting & related accessories, used for the construction of cat enclosures. We sell all our products online via our secure website, and our range includes the following:
- Cat Netting (by-the-metre with no minimum quantity)
- Cat Netting (pre-made nets & large BULK rolls)
- D.I.Y Installation Accessories (zippers, clips and fasteners)
- Outdoor carpeted climbing equipment
WHY USE CATNETS NETTING?
Catnets supplies the highest quality cat netting available, and as a result is the chosen wholesale supplier of 25+ installers and resellers around the world. Our netting manufacturer is an ISO certified company, and we personally inspect the facilities on a regular basis to ensure quality is of the upmost importance.
Our high quality netting is strong, long lasting & designed to last in harsh outdoors conditions. Our nets are UV treated to the maximum percentage without degrading the strength of the netting. More so, the nets are also regularly tested in an accredited "Accelerated UV Testing facility".
The netting is also "Pre-Stretched" to tension, with Heat-Strengthened Knots. This process is critical when used as a cat net, as it helps avoid stretching and sagging of your net over time.
Through many years of testing, ¾” has been determined to be the maximum hole size that is safe for cats.
Catnets brand netting is the ideal choice for your cat enclosure:
- High abrasion resistance
- High breaking strain
- UV treated "and tested"
- Prestretching to tension to avoid sagging
- Maximum ¾” mesh size
Cat Netting is an ideal material for use as a cat enclosure. It has many benefits including the following:
- It is very versatile and easy to work with. Netting can be cut to size, shaped around corners and used to fill small holes. It doesn't require any special tools, any heavy lifting, welding or building experience to install.
- It is affordable. With netting available from 30c per Square foot, netting is the best option for large areas that wouldn't otherwise be enclosable. Most cat netting projects cost well under $250.
- It looks fantastic! Netting (especially our low-vis netting) is barely noticeable once installed. Wire cage enclosures can have a dominant and overpowering appearance, whereas a low-vis netting enclosure looks subtle and soft. Please browse our image gallery for examples.
- Unlike wire cages, the netting won't get hot-to-touch in the hot summer heat. Also, as most DIY enclosures don't have a base, your cat can enjoy the benefits of grass underfoot.
- Our trusted brand is supplied to over 25 retailers, installers and resellers across the globe.