Cat Netting (by-the-foot) - Black
Low-Vis ¾” Netting (by-the-foot)
- 6ft (Min length 6ft, maximum length 160 feet)
- 10ft (Min length 6ft, maximum length 80 feet)
- 17ft (Min length 6ft, maximum length 50 feet)
Ordering Cat Netting by the foot is easy:
- Select your desired width
- In the quantity field, enter the number of lineal feet that you require (whole feet only)
- Press ‘Add to cart’. The cart will automatically calculate the $0.40 per square foot price based on the width selected and lineal feet entered
Note: If you are trying to add multiple lengths per width, the shopping cart will combine the netting into one piece per netting width and you will receive the netting in one piece.
Our original Black low-vis ¾” Cat Netting is used commonly for residential and commercial catios and cat runs around the world.
- Low-visibility netting
- ¾” x ¾” square mesh size
- Pre-stretched – will not sag or stretch over time
- Knotted high density polyethene material
- UV treated to last over time
- Will not fray or unravel when cut to size
IMPORTANT: This netting has been designed for use by cats only and is not covered for damage resulting from coyotes, dogs or other animals housed in OR outside of the enclosure. If you live in an area with a high coyote population and you are concerned about coyotes coming onto your property, we recommend you research coyote exclusion techniques, deterrents, and repellents for the most suitable and effective way to keep coyotes off your property.
Due to the size of the netting squares, Catnets recommend kittens (6 months and under) should not be left unattended for prolonged periods within the enclosure. In regards to cat enclosures safety in general, it is advised that all netting is installed as taut as practically possible.
UV Tested (QUV ACCELERATED WEATHERING TESTER) Results:
3 years Equivalent to outdoor Exposure: 98% Strength maintained (2% loss)
5 years Equivalent to outdoor Exposure: 96% Strength maintained (3.3% loss)
10 years Equivalent to outdoor Exposure: 93% Strength maintained (6.6% loss)
Discounted BULK ROLLS are also available.
Cat netting is great. We previously thought we could get away with just bird netting but our cat eventually figured put she could slash through that. We replaced our catio with cat netting and now she spends alp day out there and we don’t have to worry. I’d definitely recommend this company. Buying by the foot makes it customizable to your needs.
the cat netting I ordered worked perfectly
Our kitties are escape artists and climb the big pine tree to jump the fence. We didn't want to cut the pine tree branches so we used catnetting to prevent them from climbing the tree. Kitties Curtailed!
Pre stretched netting makes life so much easier in setting up my lanai as a catio. Will be back for more.