Our modular Cat Tunnel has been designed to provide an extra runway for your cat to run and play.
Connect multiple tunnels together or attach the tunnel directly to the freestanding Portable Cat Enclosure using the cable ties supplied.
The one-piece frame design is strong and durable and can be used either as a floor or aerial tunnel. The included netting is Catnet’s stainless steel reinforced ¾” netting and comes as one piece that securely fits over the tunnel frame. The floor has been designed for high traffic and features a hard-wearing durable polyester lining for comfort and durability.
- Durable powder-coated steel frame
- Super-strong steel corner connectors
- One-piece stainless steel reinforced ¾” low-vis netting
- Durable polyester flooring
- Includes all attachment ties for attaching to freestanding enclosures and also for creating longer length tunnels
- Dimensions: 1’2” x 1’2” x 3’
- Weight: 13lbs
This netting has been designed for use by cats only and is not covered for damage resulting from dogs or other animals housed in OR outside of the enclosure.
Safety: Due to the size of the netting squares, Catnets recommend kittens (6 months and under) should not be left unattended for prolonged periods within the enclosure. In regards to cat enclosures safety in general, it is advised that all netting is installed as taut as practically possible.