Catnet Premium ¾” W/ Stainless Steel (by-the-foot)
- 5’10” (maximum length 160 feet)
- 9’10” (maximum length 80 feet)
- 16ft (maximum length 50 feet)
To order Cat Netting "by-the-foot":
- Select Your Desired Width
- Enter the number of lineal FEET you require in the Quantity Field (whole FEET only)
(the shopping cart will automatically calculate the price based on the width you select)
- Press Add-To-Cart
- You will be supplied with 1 continuous piece of netting
A revolutionary advance in cat enclosure netting, Catnet Premium is an advanced blend of netting and stainless steel. Whilst still maintaining the many advantages of working with a netting product, Catnet Premium ensures added strength and durability. This unique "one of a kind" product is a premium option for:
- High traffic and commercial enclosures
- Some added protection from a variety of animals external to the enclosure (however please note that it designed for use by cats and is not covered for damage resulting from Dogs or other animals housed in OR outside of the enclosure.)
- Owners who went the strongest netting option currently available
A product of the like has never been seen in Australia, and is a step forward in the design of cat enclosure materials. Catnet Premium offers:
- The strength of stainless steel at a netting price (8 strands of Netting & 1 Strand of Stainless Steel)
- It is easy to work with and won't require any specialist tools
- Just as unnoticeable as our ¾” Low-Vis net
This netting has been designed for use by cats only and is not covered for damage resulting from Dogs or other animals housed in OR outside of the enclosure.
Available in widths of:
- 5’10” -Available in Black only
- 9’10” - Available in Black only
- 16” - Available in Black only
UV Tested (QUV ACCELERATED WEATHERING TESTER) Results:
3 years Equivalent to outdoor Exposure: 98% Strength maintained (2% loss)
5 years Equivalent to outdoor Exposure: 96% Strength maintained (3.3% loss)
10 years Equivalent to outdoor Exposure: 93% Strength maintained (6.6% loss)
Cat net is secure and easy to use thanks to the large size (80' long roll) and the fact that it didn't tangle or stretch! I would absolutely use it again on my next outdoor cat project
This was perfect for the protection of our cats when they go out the doggy door into the kennel. No more worries about birds of prey, coyotes, or mountain lion getting to them. It was very easy to install. Thanks you.
This is so much easier to work with than hardware cloth, yet it seems more than adequate for the purposes of a catio. Easy to cut and hang, and reasonably priced.
The steel enforced net is so much better than I expected. The quality is outstanding. I am constructing my diy cat enclosure and will come back with pics and finish my review as to ease of placement. Shipping was fast and I was informed every step of the way until it arrived at my doorstep. Thank you!!
Hi, ordered 3 weeks ago and haven’t receive them yet.