The Catit 2.0 – Cat Grass Refill contains 1 bag of seeds and vermiculite premixed for optimal results for use with the Catit 2.0 - Grass Planter
Grow your own cat grass in 1 week!
- Each bag contains 8oz of Horticultural Vermiculite and 70gms of Mixed Seeds.
- Each bag can be split into 2 uses.
- For use with the Catit 2.0 - Grass Planter
- Keep your hands clean while sowing
- Healthy alternative to houseplants, which are often toxic
- Stimulates your cat’s digestion and helps prevent hairball build-up
Grass is a natural source of fiber, which stimulates digestion and helps prevent hairball buildups.
Houseplants are often toxic and therefore not suitable for consumption.
The Senses 2.0 Catit Grass Kit contains vermiculite instead of soil. Unlike potting soil, vermiculite is a tidy resource to work with. Keep your hands clean while guaranteeing the best care for your cat.
- Pour the grow media/seed mix into the Catit 2.0 - Grass Planter
- Add 2 cups of lukewarm water.
- Add the grid cover.
- Days 1-3 place the planter in a warm environment with adequate light to speed up the growing process.
- Days 4-6 keep the grass moist with a spray bottle.
- Days 7-9 the grass is ready.